Hermione’s last minute study crunch before exams!
okay I’m gonna reblog this again because last time I didn’t say what I thought about this picture
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This makes the universe of Harry Potter so much more magical than I ever dreamed it to be. In the movies and books it’s like an average library with magic books, but this picture shows a Hogwarts alive and brimming with magic. The shelves are impossibly tall because you can enchant stuff to help you reach, so why SHOULDN’T the shelves be huge? I love the girls walking on books like stairs, the cat who got caught on a flying book, Hermione sitting on a book like a chair, everyone’s casual confidence in their unbelievable magic because it’s natural to them. It’s part of their everyday lives. I love the Harry Potter world so much that it hurts, and this picture is gorgeous and makes me relive the magic I have loved since I was little.
OH MY GOSH I JUST REALIZED THEYRE ALL HERMIONE. THE ONE SLEEPING ON THE sHELF OMG
pros about being in lesbians with a girl
- can makeout in the girls bathroom
- girls are cute af
- wear each others’ clothes
- fantastic sex
cons about being in lesbians with a girl
- there aren’t any??
it has come to my attention that there are, in fact, cons about being in lesbians with another girl
- she won’t kill the spider either
- two periods
sh*t cis people say
- "biological gender"
- "birth gender"
- "born a boy/girl"
- "a transgender"
- "[literally every transphobic + transmisogynistic slur that exists]"
- "comfortable in skin"
- trans people are not better than cis people and vice versa
- gay people are not better than straight people and vice versa
- black people are not better than white people and vice versa
- autistic people are not better than allistic people and vice versa
- fat people are not better than thin people and vice versa
- women are not better than men and vice versa
- minorities are not better than majorities and vice versa
- you are not better than someone because you are different from them